Well if you make guacamole without adding a packet of guacamole mix, you are guaranteed to have it gluten-free. Why? It’s all veggies!
- 4 Avocados
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper
- 1 Bunch Fresh Cilantro
- 2 Tomatoes
- Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
- Peel and see the Avocados and place in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Using a Mashed Potato masher or a fork, mash the avocados to desired smoothness.
- Rinse, peel and chop the onion and garlic in medium sized chunks. Remove the seeds from the jalapeno and slice to small enough chunks to fit in your mini chopper.
- Rinse the cilantro and using a knife, scrape along each stem to break off the leaves.
- Chop the onion, garlic, jalapeno and cilantro into small pieces. Fold into the avocado.
- Rinse and chop the tomatoes into small enough chunks to make it easy to scoop with a tortilla chip. Fold into the avocado mixture.
- Add salt to taste. Enjoy!
This guacamole is a real treat for your immune system. It has the amazing avocado, lycopene in the tomatoes, dark green leafies, the garlic, a powerful anti-fungal, and onions have a ton of cancer-fighters. Peppers… just for good measure and great flavor.
So, stop feeling guilty about the avocados! Enjoy this knowing you are giving your body a total nutritional boost. How can you go wrong with all those veggies, right?